‘International Health and Wellness Coach’
Retired professional athlete with a unique insight into what it takes to physically and mentally perform at the highest level.
Coaches athletes from youth to professional levels
Professional Personal Trainer
Coaching and mentoring for 15 years!
Coached in Germany, and the United States.
Mentored and sponsored youth in Haiti, Uganda, Mexico, Germany, and the United states.
Youth fit camps, wellness zones, speed & agility camps, sports clinics, wellness retreats, and more!
‘Distinguished Coach and Mentor’
- Jordan Dornbush is originally from Shoreview, Minnesota. He played football and ran track at Mounds View High School. He went on to play four years of college football at Wheaton College in Illinois.
- “I love to serve and support young athletes in Minneapolis. Especially those who are coming from challenging backgrounds including one parent/ no parent households, childhood trauma, poverty, racism, etc.
- “Overall, I strive to provide a life experience that takes boys and teaches them to be disciplined young men. Men who will one day be caring husbands, consistent fathers, and committed to giving back to their community.”
- Jordan also ran the strength and conditioning program for 4 years at Al Raby high school in Garfield Park on the west side of Chicago. During that time Jordan trained many athletes on their way to compete at the college level (D1, D2, D3, and NAIA)
- Jordan spent the last 2 and a half years coaching football at Bethel University.